Trading | Henry's Render Commissions

Welcome to my commissions page! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I am an active member in the Rokucraft community and have been making renders for a while, so I decided to open up a commissions page to allow everyone to have some. Renders are perfect to put on character introductions or to share around as artwork of your Minecraft character and let everyone see what they look like. If you’re interested in having one, read all the information below!

Prices:

Base Package - 6,000 Yuans
This package is a single-person render without any hats or objects.
Advanced Package - 6,500 Yuans
This package is a single-person render with either a hat or an object.
Couples Package - 7,000 Yuans
This package is a dual-person render with either one hat or one object for each person.
Premium Package - 7,500 Yuans
This package allows for up to three people and comes automatically with Render Priority*. Each person can have a hat and an object.
Family Package - 8,500 Yuans
This package allows for up to four people and comes automatically with Render Priority*. Each person can have a hat and an object.

Extras:

Extra Item - 500 Yuans
This allows you to add an extra hat or an extra object to your render if you need more than what is covered in your desired package.
*Render Priority - 1,000 Yuans
This can be added onto the base and advanced packages. This allows you to get priority when I make my renders and have them done quicker for you.
Extra Character - 2,000 Yuans
This allows you to add a character to your render if you need more than what is covered in your desired package.

Commissions:

Commission requests can be sent to me by messaging me on here or via discord by messaging me @Henry#0009. I ask that when you contact me you fill the form below to avoid any lack of information or confusion in the process. I will always try my best to finish them for any deadline you may have.

To make things easy for me I ask that you have a good idea of what you want you render to look like before commissioning me so I do not have to restart things completely mid-way through the process. I also aim to keep save files of your renders for at least a month after the request so that you can minor details changed at a later date if requested.

Form:

IGN:
Package:
Details of what you want:
Additional notes/features:
References:

Example:

IGN: Henwy_
Package: Advanced Package
Details: I want my character to be waving with his right arm and have a smile on his face. I would also like him to have an Earth Hammer in his left hand.
Additional notes/features: Could the light cover his face, as if he were facing the sun?
References: None, but I can provide some if necessary.

Artwork:

3 Likes